Softener calculation is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-14. The program can be installed on Android.
This program facilitates the selection of a softener from the analytical hardness data, estimated consumption and average flow rate.
It is also possible to select the device on the basis of the higher resin efficiency or with a reduced salt consumption.
The hardness can be expressed in ºf, ºd, ºClark, gpg, mmol/L and mg/L CaCO3
The program provides information on:
- Hardness to remove
- Exchange capacity required per day
- Liters of resin recommended
- Water flow to soften
- Blending flow to obtain the desired residual water hardness
- Estimated cycle
- Time between regenerations
- Salt consumption per regeneration
- Salt consumption per m³
- Salt consumption per month
- Estimated consumption of water per regeneration
- Increase of sodium concentration in the softened water
More information about all these concepts can be found (in Spanish) in the web page: www.quimicadelagua.com
Softener calculation (version 2.0) has a file size of 1.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 13 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.